Skip to content
Handling of Out of Gage cargo which is slightly higher or wider than will fit standard Trailer & Medium Size project cargo:
- Break bulk (that can be described as goods that must be loaded individually, and not in inter-modal containers as with oil or grain)
- Ro/Ro Vessels (which means vessels designed to carry wheeled cargo, such as automobiles, trucks, semi-trailer trucks that are driven on and off the ship on their own wheels or using a platform vehicle, such as a self-propelled modular transporter.)
- Containers: made of weathering steel and have standardized dimensions They can be loaded and unloaded, stacked, transported efficiently over long distances, and transferred from one mode of transport to another—container ships, rail transport flatcars, and semi-trailer trucks—without being opened. All types and sizes of containers are available at HLFS: 20′, 40′ , 45′, Standard, Height Cube, Open Top, Flat Racks.
- Using most reliable and trustworthy carriers
- Network of experienced international partners sharing the same philosophy
- Door to Door, Door to Port or Port to Port Movements being offered